Tuesday, September 04, 2007

To blog again

Well, I've been a bit busy so I haven't been updating this much. So many things have happened, well not really. I got Homerjay in a sethekk halls group and got the Shoulderpads of Assassination Despite being rogue shoulders I wish I had Lakini there for those, that would have been a big boost to my tank set. Arenas went quite well, blackbeards went 8-2 boosting the rating back up to 1654. Hoping we can up that just a little more, I can have my Merciless Gladiator's War Staff in 4 weeks if we have a rating of at least 1694 for the next 4 weeks or 1600 in 5 vs 5. Looks like it's Ferth, Sameth and I for now, hoping to that we can stick with, we should do well. I rouge/ms warrior a well geared healer and I can put a big hurt on most teams. Pants pvp team improves every week, whether our record shows it or not.

Off to kara tonight, hoping to get something for my dps set, I haven't gotten anything for that since we downed Attunemen the first time. I'd love to replace my gloves from underbog or my pants from mana tombs. I am really looking forward to dpsing with my balance spec (I will need salv).

No comments: