Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Season 3 is not here

I not being one to frequent the wow general forums I didn't know this until I logged on today. Seeing William Shatner and Mr. T on the launcher was a clue I tried to ignore, hoping that maybe they were on a top 2 vs 2 team together. They are not, as far as I know.

No Vengeful Gladiator's Wyrmhide Tunic for Lakini, gems for it clogging my bags and all, no new honor rewards for Lakini or Homerjay. Maybe I'll get more honor on Lakini and some marks for Homer and get better things next week. I got a Chaotic Skyfire Diamond for my helm as my spell crit is pretty sad right now. Why I worry about these things I don't know. I can't shake the whole moonkin thing. I can't bring myself to spec out of it. I can't stop gearing for something I try to avoid doing. I dpsed in Heroic Botanica on Saturday. I shouldn't have, I could have used Homerjay, Jagdelf and Wichita more than make up for his lower dps. I still do about 175 more dps with Lakini than Homer, that's quite a bit. I try not dps with Lakini because I know I'll end up respeccing back. Then get frustrated with gearing or mana problems then switching back. It's a viscous cycle, for me and raid leaders who have to deal with switching around.

I can heal 44/0/17, people heal with that spec in the Eye and Hyjal and such, but I don't like to. I can dps 34/0/27 but I don't like to. I just can't seem to find the right spec for me, or the gold to respec all the time. It's been one month since my last I want change my spec post, not bad for me. I love my rogue, he kills things, he can't do anything else.

No comments: