Monday, June 09, 2008

Last post for the day

I have decided to try making a few different posts to cover the weekend rather than just one huge one. So you'll probably be reading this first though it's 4th of the day. I'm just throwing in stuff here that didn't fit in other posts.

So I hit 60 with my hunter, that set me back about 600 gold. I went to Zangarmarsh and turned in 1,353,543 plants parts to get to honored with them. I don't have my xp bar on so I never know when I'm going to level. I turned it back on to check my rested and I'll need a week of resting before I do any more leveling on him.

I sold off some of my primals and enchanting mats to get some money. I watched the NBA Finals, hoping to figure out why most people are were picking the Lakers to win in 5 or 6 games. That didn't help at all, maybe they got the Patriots and Celtics mixed up.

No comments: