Monday, July 07, 2008

Badgezhan

Wednesday we took a pretty over geared to kara, the thought being Kara Wednesday Za Sunday, this made me cry a little. Sunday = no raids for Lakini and most people for that matter as they do their arena games that day. I have lost track of how many weeks it's been since I have done ZA, such is life.

Anyway, the plan was do Attumen with Lakini and not have Handwraps of Flowing Thought drop and then switch in Homerjay. The plan was executed to perfection, no gloves and some raiding on my rogue. There a four things I was looking for for him, a ring, belt, cloak and trinket. I picked up 2 two of the four. The ring I wanted dropped as well, but Ofn wanted it only someone like Krawl would have rolled him for it. Krawl would have rolled him for it on his mage, he bailed to reroll horde so I will bash him on occasion because I miss him. I could have used him on this run, I died 8 times, which was the most, Krawl would have out deathed me for sure.

I can't think of anything more to say about this run, so I won't. That's all.

1 comment:

Ofn said...

If I hadn't still been rolling with a blue ring, I woulda let you have it. As it is, you got the Curator one last night. Grats!