Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Blog changes

Well, it has been over a year since I started this and I think I'm ready for a bit of change. This blog tells my story (the parts I feel like retelling) and some musing over druids issues and complaining about things that piss me off.

First I need a new name, I picked Lakini's Stupid Blog because I didn't want to think of a better name. Second the mood of my blog tends to be a bit down, I hate this, this persons spec is awful, why do you roll on crit items Mr. affliction warlock, stuff like that.

At first I thought of Lakini's Happy Blog, but that's no good, Lakini's Crazy Blog was another thought. It seems real popular to play off your charcter's name or an ablility they possess. Improved Nature's Grasp has some appeal for instance. The problem there is I don't just play a druid, I play a rogue and some guy with an animal. Well, I think I'm gonna take a shower, I'll finish this later.

No comments: