Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Things I think about for a minute but then I don't anymore, or do I?


That may be the worst title I have ever used, I will try top it next time. I had a point when I clicked the new post button. Now you blogging snobs probably have all your important blogging links keybound, but I don't. I click sometimes when I blog, though all my letters are keybound, I type those.

I had hoped that tangent would somehow bring me back to why I'm posting, it hasn't worked. The expansion comes out in 15 days, I need to level herbalism, who cares? I don't even care, if I did I would be doing that right now. I bought a cd today, and it's 96 degrees outside. I'm betting it isn't so hot where you live. Unless you live here, which you don't.

The hole in the crotch of my pants getting bigger, that's not good. Halloween is coming up, my daughter is going to be pumpkin that has a little girl standing in it. There she is up there, that reminds me, I need to workout, in a few years little boys will want to talk to her and I will want take a hammer to their groins. You really don't need to be strong to hammer someone genitals but I feel it adds to the experience, that's all.

4 comments:

Bobby said...

lol, this was a great post...I especially like the hammer to the groin, and the hole in your crotch. This is my kind of blogging!

Bacon said...

zoinks! A hammer to the package! that's going to leave a mark. hopefully you only have to do it once and then the word gets around not to mess with your daughter.

Alex said...

lol nice post Lakini, i laughed.

Ofn said...

While my daughter was still in the womb I had visions of whacking teenage boys upside the head with a baseball bat, but I like your idea of a hammer to the groin much better...