Monday, December 08, 2008

A Week at Level 80

I have been level 80 for just over a week and it's been pretty great. I have done a few heroics, Naxx, wintergrasp and its easy boss and the Obsidian Sanctum and it's joke of a boss.

Saturday we did Naxx, the construct quarter, here are the stats. Patchwerk was easy, he seems to be a gear check and we passed. He has a hurtful strike for your off tank and a 5 or 6 minutes enrage timer, that's all. I don't want to spoil anything for those who haven't tried him yet but don't pull him until you have cleared the trash in the room, they get pissed if you do.

Next was a big unattractive fellow, Globulobo or something like that. He injects you with evil, then you have to run from the group and wait till you make a big disease cloud. It took a few tries to make sure to kite him along and to drop the clouds out of the way. We tried the next boss a ugly dog of some sort. He has these little adds that need to be kited, we only tried twice and our kiting failed, we just need a couple more shots at it.

The place was pretty cool, I have one complaint though. It has to with moonkin talents and there lack of proccing, instead of getting in detail about that I'll type blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah moonkin. 10% blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah barely procced blah blah blah blah blah. I have found that typing "blah" instead of talking about specific balance theory and talents to be just as interesting to the reader and easier to type.

Sunday we did Obsidian Sanctum, it was not hard. There are three mini boss dragons that if you leave up make the encounter more difficult. Being out first time in there we killed them all before the pull. The boss was cake, there was a big fire wall you have to avoid and he spawns little elementals who hated my healing. Stats are here for your amusement. I scored my tier 7 gloves, he also dropped another epic a 22 slot bag and bag with 5 emblems. That is a lot of loot for a boss that easier then most heroic bosses. I think we'll leave at least one dragon up next time.

I have done a few different heroics including Halls of Lightning with Loken, a real jerk. He is supposed to be the hardest heroic boss in the game, I don't like him. The culling of strat is pretty great, violet hold is pretty convenient. I did some other stuff that I might talk about later, who knows? Sorry I don't have anything in this post that could cause trouble (that I can think of). Maybe Globulobo and the all other bosses who I didn't bother to look up their names for this post will gank me. That's all

No comments: