Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Good Night to be a Moonkin

Tuesday night we formed up our first wing clear.  Our first raid night of the week is a quick hour of the first wing, voa and maybe the weekly raid.  This is generally the night I get the stomach acids in high gear for boss looting time.  I also have my look of disgust on and my sarcastic comments ready for action.  No acid or disgusted looks on this night, still sarcastic comments, but the only time I don't use them is when I'm sleeping.

After we downed Marrowgar we saw our buddy Infiltrator Minchar.  I had met him once before on my dk in an alt run.  He gives you the quest Deprogramming.  I wasn't real thrilled, from our first expierence is seemed somewhat difficult.  It was my job to keep him rooted and away from the raid and alive.  The idea of costing the raid 5 badges didn't sound appealing.

Good news, it's really easy.  Assuming your raid knows how to not aoe near the guy and you have druid who knows how to use a focus entangling roots macro.  My dps dropped 2k below normal, which is a good trade for five emblems.  Deathwhisper finally dropped Boots of the Frozen Seed.  I didn't know what to think, I was pretty used to being pissed after she died it was confusing.

Things quickly went back to normal on the gunship when Frost Giant's Cleaver dropped for 5 millionth time in a row.  I have seen this axe drop more than I have seen dps caster trinkets drop this entire expansion.  Oops, I'm not supposed to be complaining.  We killed Saurfang and he dropped Leggings of Unrelenting Blood (which wowhead still hasn't heard of).  I wasn't sure it was they were when they dropped, I hadn't seen the name of the pants before.  Sadly it was still a bad night to be a warrior, maybe someday you'll get a weapon Blue, maybe.  That's all.



No comments: