Monday, January 24, 2011

Look at me, I'm a noob!!!

Well, I'm playing again and I don't what I am doing or what is going on.  From what I can tell a big dragon broke some stuff and has a bad attitude.  That's pretty much all I know.  I don't know any of the raid bosses or raids, or dungeons for that matter.

With my release from financial purgatory I decided it was time to play again.  I haven't kept up on the game much in the last six months.  So I asked the internet how to spec went for it.  I didn't bother with glyphs or reading what my new abilities do.  I'm not a hardcore player anymore, well, maybe a little I did some glyphing last night.  I still have open slots though, so I'm still kind of keeping it noob.  I mean I couldn't figure out why I was a troll when I logged in, eventually I discovered I had put on a costume back in September, which is pretty much all I did with that month of playtime that hacker paid for.

I'm feeling a little scatterbrain on this post right now.  If I had any alcohol around I'm sure it would help with that, but I don't.  So I took my druid to Hyjal and got to level 81 and rogues kept killing me, beacuse I'm a noob.  If I was good they wouldn't have killed me, but that's how it goes.  My Deathknight was in a shipwreck in the ocean, but survived.  I got a seahorse, I didn't give him a name yet.  SpongeBob had a seahorse named Mystery.  I wonder if the place I am shipwrecked is near Bikini Bottom.  It wasn't on my map.

I had thought about blogging about my plans for this expansion and how playing now fits into my life different and how that changes things.  That probably would have been a better post.  I guess we'll never know.  That's all.

Here's a movie of cows mooing to make up for my subpar blog post.

2 comments:

Bacon said...

Welcome back Lakini and just have fun with it. At least that's what I'm doing. :)

http://thebaconway.blogspot.com/

Lakini said...

Thanks Bacon