Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Quick Post

It's been a week and a half since my last blog post and as I predicted it has resulted in us being more successful.  Some may point to six people switching toons and or roles, they are most certainly wrong.  It's all about being insulted.  We still have some things to work on, namely gearing up some people.

We have killed Shannox twice and killed Beth something once.  We seem to have learned how to not stand in traps and not be between Rageface and crystal prism traps.  The only issuse we had with the spider boss was she was consuming one of the little spiders when she came down for phase 2.  They were spawning right before she came down as she was getting one even when they really far from her (which was fixed).  The first attempt we were able to kill them all we killed her.  Our last failed attempt I did 1 million more damage than I did on our kill, thanks for nothing Blizzard, no one looks at failed attempts when you have a kill.  That's all.

We are doing that tall guy with the legs you drive tonight.  Don't think I'll won't put another mean post on here if we fail.  I'll name names.  That's all, for reals.

No comments: