Friday, February 22, 2008

ZA and some Arenas

We did some ZA someday previous to this one. We brought two tanks who had never been before. Meaning no timed event for little Lakini. We wiped on the first two bear rider pull. Also a couple of times on the Bear himself. I didn't really expect to get the timed event, the tanks have to be experienced to pull it off. I was back my treeish ways for this. I was supposed dps but a healer couldn't make it, and I was going to respec for arenas the next day anyway.
We wiped once on the eagle trash lacking much aoe. The Eagle himself was cake. Chain heal>Eagle boss. Amani Punisher dropped, the shadow priest passed, there was talk of the mage getting it. Once folks remembered mages can't equip maces it was sent my way. I have been using Merciless Gladiator's Gavel. Not a real big upgrade, not an upgrade at all for some folks. I'll probably keep in my bags until I pick my badge shoulders. No point in having 159 spell hit. We have a poll up on guild fourms about which 25 man tackle next week. We are doing Mag on Monday. I'd love to do Void Reaver, to see a new raid and a chance at Tier 5. The shoulders would mean 60 more badges for other things. My next 2 badge rewards are cost 61 total.
Over the last couple of days I've 20 games in arenas. 9-11. . . It was Ferth, Natano and I for all the games. I don't really anything new to say about it. Same old frustrations, same old story. I don't know how much longer I'm going to keep respeccing for this. Resto druids are being hit with the old nerf stick in 2.4. Things could change it is just the "test server".
Ferth (good buddy and Gm) asked me if I had thought about what I was going to do for the next expansion. I have thought about it and I'm not sure. I have thought about trying feral for pve. I don't want to use my rogue for pvp, I like him pve but rogues are everywhere. I might use my hunter for pvp. Who knows?
1100 gold away from epic flying mount, huunter almost level 48. That's all

No comments: