Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I don't know

I don't know if I want to keep playing. I do, but I'm always playing on other peoples terms, which I hate. I pay $15 a month, and what I do when I play is dictated by what others want to do. Since I have been back the pattern has developed. I log on hope that the same 3 people who runs heroics every night want to run one with me, or go look for herbs or level my alt. The nights of choice for running kara at the moment are Sunday during my family night or Friday when I'm at work. The Friday run is mostly made of alts of folks who's mains are under geared. If you can't gear your main what are you doing getting badges on your alt? There are 2 weekly scheduled raids, I have picked one to attend.

So far for me I have made one raid and done 2 heroics a week or two za's and one heroic something like that. This week SSC canceled, not enough for two za groups so I don't get to go, and every night I have tried to get a heroic I get ignored by 95% of the folks online. This what I do to unwind and instead I'm pissed off because I'm bored out of my mind. I have no control, it's up to others if I can do a group, pugging as a balance druid isn't something that's easy to do. Most players alliance side on AOS are bad anyway. If I could find something else to amuse me I would be gone yesterday. I guess that's all.

No comments: