Monday, June 09, 2008

A post that you will love to read, unless you're a loser

So Thursday I was like "Anyone wanna do heroic Sethekk so I can get my epic flight form?" Tonkadonk a fellow druid and tank volunteered to help. Everyone else was like "Screw you!!!!!". Not really, I planned it with Tonk for the next night.

So it was back into the arena for Wichita, Blackhaus and I. We went 7-9, which was fine. I don't think we lost any because of mistakes or poor play, some bad match ups to start got us 2-6. My favorite was the match where the Holy paladin from the other team did 0 healing. I think that's a new record, he must not have trained "bubble".

I love how people want to kill me last, I smile as type it. I get use my killing spells rather than my run away spells and it's wonderful. I'm getting Vengeful Gladiator's Wyrmhide Helm tomorrow and I have the Destructive Skyfire Diamond for it already. I'll be saving my arena points for season 4 after that. I'll get the Brutal Gladiator's Wyrmhide Gloves then hopefully I'll have the rating to get Brutal Gladiator's Wyrmhide Tunic and I can be rid of my season 1 stuff. Honor gear is another story it requires going into battle grounds. I like going to those places with my guild mates, alone not really.

I spent the rest of the night trying to a quest with my hunter in Hellfire. Pulling 3 or 4 mobs 2 or 3 levels higher than you is no fun, it made me cranky. Then four level 60 to 61 horde ganked me I felt compelled to make them die, so I did. I grabbed Lakini and quickly killed the four of them, then I killed them when they rezzed. I decided it was time to move on, fearing one of them had some pvp geared rogue or lock, when I noticed they were all running away, brilliant.

Why are you killing people who aren't bothering you when you don't have a level 70 to use if you gank the wrong person? Idiots, I'm sure it was obvious that less than five minutes after the level 59 hunter dies that a druid shows up in full pvp gear for ganking what inspired the druid to do so. There little quest party was over because they couldn't leave a level 59 alone, genius.

1 comment:

Honors Code said...

It's also pretty obvious when you gank Honorshummer a level 60 Hunter 4 times and then Honorshammer shows up and kills you a couple times.