Well, I just hit level 73 and I'm going to get around to blogging. No point in blogging before today anyway, anyone who might read this was busy.
Things I have gotten done
1. Cleared 130 quests in Borean Tundra.
2. Cleared Nexus and Utgarde Keep.
3. Leveled JC to 400+
4. Killed the same Death Knight 3 times (he kept trying to gank me, he sucked)
5. Drove tank in Strand of the Ancients
6. Made a Death knight and didn't level it.
So, I have gotten the impression that most of my guildmates are in a hurry to be level 80. I can't keep up when playing much than I normally do and leveling pretty much 100% of the time. Screw this, it's sucking the fun out.
I think the pace is pushed by folks who don't like leveling and those who fear not getting one the 15 raid spots in the guild. I won't comment more on the raid team thing until more details come out. I won't be more specific on my adventures for now either, I'll get more in depth when I feel like it. That won't be for a while, you don't have time to read anymore anyway, you should be leveling.