Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Thoughts

I don't have time to blog much anymore so when I do I'm highly motivated to do so. That motivation is generally anger or one of it's friends rage or disgust. Not today, today I post about happy things.

Raiding with my guild in 10 or 25 man form is pretty great, I've kinda of soured on 25 man pugs, I think already said why. Heroes Inc is a great bunch of people to hang out with and kill things with. Mood is always good, no one gets bent out of shape or is 12 years old. Sometimes we take a talking break when the Undying get ruined, but we're getting used to it. If I had time I would have posted about our victory over Sarth +2 drakes and how great I was. All I remember now is heroism is good.

I like my druid, things aren't perfect. Things really couldn't be worse as far as pvp goes, but I don't pvp so I'm fine. Dual specs will be sweet, tried it out on the ptr and I love it. Soon I can heal heroics wthout it costing me 100 gold.

I have figured out how to get my graphics card to function properly so I can run at max settings and quest where ever I please. Rather than using minimum settings and having my graphics card overheat. Just have Zul Drak and Ice Crown left for questing. Questhelper + swift flight form = win.

I quit pvp, that makes me happy. I have tried and tried to enjoy pvp, giving up was the answer. Why I didn't figure this out earlier I don't know. That's all.

2 comments:

Ofn said...

You're on a Mac, right? What is the thing you figured out about your graphics settings? I do nicely on my MBP, but I'm always looking for more.

Lakini said...

I live in a desert, and the graphics card I run eats for lunch. I picked up a can of air and clean it every 2 or 3 days and it runs they way it should.