Thursday, February 03, 2011

My Ears! (Off topic)

People should not be allowed to play country music anywhere really, but really not at work where I cannot avoid it.  After 3 days of it I become hostile and start making poorly thought out blog posts.  They could have played the same five songs over and over again, they all sound the same.  I don't want to party at your barn, I don't want to kick off my shoes, I don't care that your heart has been broken by some girl and I hope you tractor falls on you and crushes you.  Why don't you try something new like wearing pants that leave something to the imagination or a new hat or dropping the fake accent.

I don't know about you but I feel better, until tomorrow unless I find a way to make that music go away.  Turning it off when no one is looking and taping my ears shut isn't working.  Well, I need to make dinner, that's all.

No comments: